Map showing the route that spring water traveled to the Anglo Brewery. The water was piped from the spring at No. 26 which was gravity fed to a reservoir by the Pump House. From here it was pumped using the Robey engine to Bowlish House and then up to a tank at the Anglo site. Waste water returned a similar way using gravity, back to the River Sheppey.
The Pump House site mid 1900's
Photographs of the Pump House in the 1980's